The Pixel Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pixel Lounge

For All Kinds of Pixel Art

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jastiv

Jastiv

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:40 pm

I began doing a lot of pixel art in 2005 when I worked on my web comic Twisted Tales. www.jastiv.com

I stopped working on the web comic in 2007 so that I would have more time to work on my game, Wograld – a free software replacement for games such as Ultima Online(basically an mmorpg with some virtual world elements) .
www.wograld.org

I took the crossfire code base, but then realized I would need to learn programing and a whole bunch of other things as well. Even though I have two other people working on the project now. I realized that is not going to be enough considering how large of a project this is. Also, there are ways I could probably be more efficient with scripts, but I do not know how to use them. We do have code that compiles and runs, but it is still in pre-alpha.
Since I replaced the old crossfire perspective with the Ultima Online 45 degree isometric perspective, most of the artwork will need to be replaced .
Basically, I enjoy pixel art, but really I enjoy all aspects of virtual world creation.
Back to top Go down
STAFF
Admin
STAFF

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:19 am

Welcome to the Pixel Lounge, please invite people you may know who are intrested in pixel art to join. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://thepixellounge.forumotion.com

My introduction
Page 1 of 1